Forest LakesMonument, CO
Forest Lakes is one of the newer subdivisions in Colorado Springs with home construction beginning in 2016. The neighborhood has a number of sought-after amenities, including walking trails, neighborhood park, outdoor amphitheater and two community lakes.
Located less than 2 miles west of I-25, residents have easy access for commutes to both Denver and Colorado Springs.
The Forest Lakes HOA website has ready access to governing documents for the community.
There are 3 communities within Forest Lakes:
- Bristlecone. Lot sizes are typically 80′ wide for single-family homes. All homes are built by Classic Homes.
- Pinons. Lot sizes are typically 50′ wide for single-family homes. All homes are built by Classic Homes.
- Estates. Here you will find 33 lots ranging in size from 1-5 acres. Choose your custom home builder for your ideal house.
Home Sales for the Past 6 Months (Feb - July 2020)
Number sold: 14
Average sold price: $626,783
Highest sold price: $1,100,000
Lowest sold price: $425,000
Recreation & Activities
You don’t need to go far to experience nature and a vibrant community within this neighborhood:
- Public and private trails
- Playground within walking distance
- Annual fishing derby for kids 4-14 years old
- Water recreational activities on Bristlecone lake
- Summer concert series on Friday evenings
- Various “meet your neighbor” events
Vision will inspire you, but discipline will get you there.
— Christine Caine
Located within the boundaries of Lewis Palmer School District #38, widely considered one of the best school districts in the area, students typically attend one of these schools:
- Bear Creek Elementary (www.lewispalmer.org/BCES)
- Monument Academy (www.monumentacademy.net)
- Lewis Palmer Middle School (www.lewispalmer.org/LPMS)
- Lewis Palmer High School (www.lewispalmer.org/LPHS)
The school district allows students to “choice in” to another school. Lewis Palmer District #38 is consistently one of the top performing districts in Colorado.
NOTE: School districts do change boundary lines on occasion. Be sure to check with the appropriate school district office to verify school assignments for your specific address.
Located directly east of the Air Force Academy, Gleneagle is an ideal community for Denver and Colorado Springs commuters alike. The typical home is situated on a generous lot size with incredible views of the front range.
Sanctuary Pointe released the first phase of home sites in 2016 with additional phases making additional lots of available each successive year. Located a mere 5 minute drive east of I-25, residents have easy access for commutes to both Denver and Colorado Springs.
Higby Estates is located south of Higby Road, midway between I-25 and Hwy 83, and has only 1 main loop road through the neighborhood. Through traffic is almost non-existent. If you’re looking for a peaceful retreat for your home, Higby Estates is ideal.
Don't Wait Any Longer. Get Expert Advice Today!
Keller Williams Clients' Choice
1175 Kelly Johnson Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.